Giving by e-transfer
As of now, we are only accepting offering towards the General Fund (general, flower, thanksgiving). All offerings transferred to Bridle Trail Baptist Church will be deposited to the church’s account instantly. If you made any mistakes during the transaction, please contact us.
Step 1: Register Below to Participate in E-Offering
Please click here to complete the registration before proceeding.
- Enter the email address associated with the Interac e-Transfer account
- Enter the donor’s first name and last name
- Select if you have a BTBC offering number, click NEXT
- If you have a BTBC offering number
- Enter the offering number
- Enter the name registered with this offering number
- Click SUBMIT
- If you do not have a BTBC offering number
- Enter full name you want to appear on the tax receipt
- Enter your phone number
- Enter your house number and street name
- Enter the city
- Enter the Province
- Enter the Country
- Enter the Postal Code
- Click SUMBIT
- You will receive a confirmation from Google form to the email that you provide. If you do not get a confirmation, you may have entered an incorrect email. Please re-submit.
Step 2: Wait for a registration confirmation
The registration processing time may take a few days for the office to verify the information. Check your spam folder for the church email DONATE[AT]BTBC.ORG
Step 3: Register BTBC as the recipient
The following is a general guideline. Please consult with your bank if you have any questions or concerns.
- Sign onto your bank account
- Set up BTBC as a new contact, the email to receive offering is DONATE[AT]BTBC.ORG
- Suggest to use BTBC General Fund as the identifier (name)
- You are ready to give online
Donation of Marketable Securities to BTBC via CBOQ
The Canadian government provides additional tax incentives for individuals donating marketable securities (e.g. stocks of public companies, mutual funds, bonds) to registered charities. In general, a donor who donates such marketable securities directly from his or her non-registered accounts will not pay tax on capital gains associated with disposing such assets. BTBC is affiliated with CBOQ. The following documents provide information and guidelines you need to follow in order to minimize delay and to ensure BTBC will receive your donation from CBOQ
Step 1 Case for donation of marketable securities to BTBC via CBOQ
Securities Donation web version
Step 2 Step-by-step guide to make donation of marketable securities to BTBC via CBOQ
Step by step guide to make donation of marketable securities
Step 3 Form to fill out to fax or email to CBOQ, your investment broker, and CBOQ’s broker – Scotia Mcleod
Securities Form CBOQ Updated November 2020
Step 4 Sample covering letters to accompany the form listed in #3
fax to your broker
The financial and tax examples provided in the document listed in #1 above are for illustration purposes and do not constitute investment or tax advice. Please contact your own tax and investment advisors for any tax and investment questions.
For more information about giving and offering, please contact: